Pinoy Music Jam with Parokya Ni Edgar, Hale, Silent Sanctuary and more
PINOY MUSIC JAM is a two-day concert at Dubai World Trade Centre Exhibition Halls 3 & 4 on November 15 and 16, 2018; organized by Fluid Events
10 well-known bands and music icons in the Philippines will perform, such as:
DAY 1 (15th November, THURSDAY)
• Autotelic,a Filipino indie-alternative rock band in Manila. There is known for their hits, “Laro, Languyin, and Gising”
• Sandwich,a rock band formed in 1998. Known for the hits “Sugod and Betamax”
• Ben&Ben, an Indie folk-folk pop band in the PH. The Band is well-known for their popular hit “Kathang Isip”
• Parokya ni Edgar, a Filipino band formed in 1993. They have been referred to as "Pambansang Banda ng Pilipinas".
DAY 2 (16th November, FRIDAY)
• Angeline Quinto, The Queen of Themed Songs
• K Brosas, the most sought-after singer-comedian in the industry
• Kyla, known as The Queen of RNB
• Hale an Alternative Rock Band formed in 2004, known for their undying hits, “Kung Wala Ka and Kahit Pa“
• Silent Sanctuary, Filipino rock band that was formed in 2001. The band that brought life to the hits “Pasyensya Ka Na, Kundiman, and Sa’yo,”
• IV of Spades, the band that is known for their 1970’s inspired outfits. Their most popular hit called “Mundo” had a smashing 81M views on Youtube.
The event intents to allow Filipinos in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, in general, to reconnect with their love and passion for their homeland’s music. Pinoy Music Jam is UAE’s biggest Filipino Music Festival produced by Al Tayya Films and UK Worldwide Group. Pinoy music Jam will be held at Dubai World Trade Center, Exhibition Halls 3 & 4 on Nov 15&16,2018.
It is a 2-day event which consists of 10 well-known bands and music icons in the Philippines.
The objective of the event is to allow Filipinos in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, in general, to reconnect with their love and passion for their homeland’s music.