Enjoy an incomparable brunch experience while cruising through the waters of JBR Beach & The Palm Jumeriah aboard MEGAYACHT LOTUS BRUNCH CRUISE, The Largest & Most Luxurious Megayacht in Dubai.
Each small group (minimum of 2 & maximum of 6) will be kept socially distanced at all times. Only the highest quality products will be used to clean and disinfect the premises to ensure peace of mind. While all staff and crew adhering to the safety measures implied by the Dubai Health Authority throughout.
What you'll get
- International Buffet (Live Cooking, BBQ, Canapés, Asian & Western, Salads & Deserts)
- Wide selection of Standard Drinks (Ala-Carte / Open Bar Package)
- Onboard Swimming Pool 42,000 Liters & Jacuzzi, Changing rooms & Showers
- Cruising with Spectacular Views of Dubai Skyline (JBR, Palm, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab) Subject to weather condition
- Multiple Entertainment Zones
- Top Deck – Outdoor
- Main Deck Salon
- Basement Salon
Rules to follow on the Mega Yacht:
- Mandatory to present Emirates ID/ Driving License to be shown at Check-in
- No dancing allowed
- Only background music
- Swimming in the Lotus pool allowed with safe distancing.
- Dress code: Smart casual no beachwear.
- All Food and Drinks will be served on the table upon ordering.
- Gathering outside the designated table/zone must be avoided.
- Wear a mask, when leaving the designated zone.
- Taking photos or videos of others and especially posting on social media is not allowed
- Timings: Friday from 12:30 Pm to 4:30 Pm
- 12:30- 1 pm boarding from pier 7
- Sailing 1 pm sharp; 4:30 pm drop off at pier 7
- Timings: Saturday from 4:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm
- 4:00 - 04:30 pm boarding from pier 7
- Sailing 04:30 pm sharp; 7:00 pm drop pff at pier 7