Art Dubai 2017
Buy your day ticket for Art Dubai, the most global gathering of art galleries spanning the world from Sao Paulo to Melbourne. As a highlight event in the region’s cultural calendar, you can discover works from over 500 regional and international artists, ranging from works by Middle Eastern masters of the 20th Century to cutting edge emerging artists.
Highlights of Art Dubai include:
- 93 galleries from 44 countries exhibiting works across 3 gallery halls
- The world renowned Global Art Forum, a 3 day talks programme focusing on the trade of goods and the ideas that shape and reshape the world
- Art performances spread throughout the venue with daily showings
- The world’s most generous Art Prize, the Abraaj Group Art Prize, presenting renowned artist Rana Begum’s new commission, alongside works by three shortlisted artists
- An exciting lineup of live music at the Art Dubai Bar which features a large scale installation by Meriem Benanni alongside food pop ups
Thursday, March 16: 4-9:30pm (last entrance at 9pm)
Friday, March 17: 2-9:30pm (last entrance at 9pm)
Saturday, March 18: 12-6:30pm (last entrance at 6pm)
Day ticket (valid one day March 16): AED 50 if purchased online, AED 80 if purchased onsite
Permanent ticket (valid all days, March 16-18): AED 120 . Buy online here
Children 18 years old and under are admitted free of charge. University students can also enter free upon show of student ID.
Image: teamLab, courtesy Ikkan Art Gallery, Pace Art+Technology and Martin Browne Contemporary