Buy your ticket for Art Dubai, the highlight of the region’s cultural calendar, where you will be able to discover works from over 500 contemporary and modern artists from across the world, as well as a packed programme of talks, performances, tours and workshops for all ages.
- 92 galleries from 42 countries exhibiting artworks across 4 gallery sections
- Interactive art installations and daily performances
- A talks programme that includes the Global Art Forum and the Modern Symposium
- An exhibition that showcases the UAE’s independent artist run projects, titled ‘UAE now’
- Workshops and tours for children that includes the annual Sheikha Manal Little Artists Program
- An after-dark music programme curated by NTS Radio
- A selection of pop-up restaurants for the family to enjoy
Daily Opening Times
Thursday, March 21: 2-9:30pm (last entrance at 9pm)
Friday, March 22: 12-9:30pm (last entrance at 9pm)
Saturday, March 23: 12-6:30pm (last entrance at 6pm)
Admission to the events
Day ticket (March 21, March 22 or March 23): AED 60 if purchased online, AED 90 if purchased at the door
3-Day ticket (March 22-24): AED 100 if purchased online, AED 150 if purchased at the door
Children 18 years old and under are admitted free of charge.
University students can also enter free upon show of student ID.
After Parties (+21) (No entrance Fee)
Wednesday, March 20: 9:30pm-2am
Thursday, March 21: 9:30pm-2am
Friday, March 22: 9:30pm-2am
Registration of the Art Dubai after parties will open soon.