The Standard Chartered Gold Cup 2020 is an 18-goal handicap tournament that is a part of the Dubai Polo Gold Cup Series (Dubai Open). Now on its 11th year, the Dubai Open is held under the Patronage of HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai.
Witness one of the highest ranked tournaments in the Middle East, Africa and Asia live at the grounds of Al Habtoor Polo Resort and Club. Each year, the tournament gathers royalties, celebrities, VIPs from the Dubai social scene, polo enthusiasts and families to a spectacular performance by some of the world’s best polo players competing for the Gold Cup trophy.
The final day of the Standard Chartered Gold Cup 2020 is a celebration unlike no other; here is what you can expect:
- Some of the world’s best Polo teams and well renown players compete in the Sport of Kings
- Entertainment acts
- A dedicated kid’s area to keep the little ones entertained with fun activities
- A picnic area for you to relax and enjoy the match in the gorgeous weather
- A food truck corner serving delicious food
- A shopping village for you to browse through in between chukkers
- Hospitality Areas - For more information & booking: +971 56 373 2999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picnic Gazeboes inclusive of a picnic basket
- Gold Lounge
- VIP Marquee boasting a stunning spread of food and house beverages
- Fabulous Friday Brunch at the Al Habtoor Resort - For more information & table bookings:+971 56 545 8391 | email@example.com
- Shuttle Service:
- Habtoor Grand Hotel to the Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club: 11 am; 12 pm; 1 pm; 2 pm
- Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club to Habtoor Grand Hotel: 7 pm; 8 pm; 9 pm;
Join us for an afternoon of live sporting action, entertainment, fun!